Home / FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

My boat is an old 1972 Bristol 34 fiberglass. The hull is only 3/8 inch thick, made up of a 1/4 inch fiberglass outer layer and an interliner of 1/8 inch. What size spigot should I order?

You can use our standard port window with a 1.5 inch spigot if you use a teak spacer. 
For hulls from 3/8 inch to 1/2 inch, we recommend our 5/8 inch thick teak spacer. If your cabin side is thinner, you may still use the teak spacer, but also add a piece of veneer behind it. Another alternative is to special order a shorter spigot - contact us for a quote.