Home / FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a spigot?

The spigot is the stamped sleeve that has drains at the bottom and is perpendicularly attached to the main frame. The spigot passes through the cabin wall's cutout and also the finishing ring. The Standard spigot will sandwich a maximum cabin side thickness of 1-1/2". We recommend having a small amount of spigot protruding past the finishing ring so that water drains away from the port without wicking back towards the cutout. To calculate how much spigot will protrude, subtract the total cabin side from the length of the spigot (i.e. 1-1/2" spigot minus 1" cabin side = about 1/2" of spigot protruding past the finishing ring).